Apply Now For Exhibit Space
Promote your products and services at the premier event for medical and clinical genetics professionals. Apply for Exhibit Space on line or by printing the Exhibit Space Application to send via email, fax or mail. The Exhibit Theater Application and Sponsorship & Advertising Form may be downloaded below and returned via email, fax or mail.
Download the Exhibit Prospectus for the 2012 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting for detailed Exhibitor information, sponsorship, advertising and Exhibit Theater opportunities.
To view the floor plan click here.
Print the 2012 Exhibit Space Application, Exhibit Theater Application, Sponsorship and Advertising Form:
Click Here to Download the Exhibit Space Application
Click Here to Download the Sponsorship & Advertising Form
Click Here to Download the Exhibit Theater Application
Click HERE to review the Terms and Conditions that you agree to when applying for booth space.
Apply ONLINE - By clicking here.You must log on the Exhibitor system to apply online. Please note the following:
2011 and 2010 Exhibitors
Use the password provided to you in 2011 and 2010 exhibitor correspondence. (If you do not recall your password - there is a section to request that it be emailed to you)
Prior to 2010 Exhibitors or New Exhibitors
Company information may be in our system - enter your email where requested and the system will either send the password - or indicate there is not a match in the system. If your company is not in the system you may:
1) Apply for space by downloading and completing the PDF Exhibit Space Application (link above)
2) Email: email@example.com and a password will be sent to you. (This may take several hours)
Click HERE to login and create an Online Exhibit Space Application.
Exhibit Space Rates
Commercial Companies: $2,000 per 10’ x 10’ or 100 square foot space (multiple linear spaces and island space are available)
Non-Profit 1: $1,300 per 10’ x 10’ or 100 square foot space (multiple linear spaces and island space are available)
This exhibit category applies to the following types of organizations: academic or medical center affiliated laboratories, programs and publishers that hold non-profit status or any other “not for profit” entity that sells a product or service to the professional attendees or their institutions.
Non-Profit 2: $700 per 10’ x 10’ or 100 square foot space (multiple linear spaces and island space are available)
This exhibit category applies to the following types of organizations only: family/patient advocacy groups, membership/volunteer organizations and governmental agencies. Non-profits selling products or services should apply as Non-Profit 1 (see above).
A 50% deposit is due at the time the application is submitted. Booth space will not be held or assigned without the full deposit. Payments can be made via check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). Checks should be made payable to the American College of Medical Genetics (ACMG). Once assigned space, exhibitors will be invoiced for the balance due and payment will be due 30 days from invoice date. Full booth payment must accompany applications submitted after February 1, 2012.
Booth Space Includes:
- 8’ high draped back wall and 36” side drape (inline booths)
- 7” x 44” booth identification sign with company name and booth number (inline booths)
- Six complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per 10’ x 10’ booth
- Admittance to Plenary Sessions, Concurrent Sessions and Oral Abstract Presentations (no CME or CEUs), based upon seating availability. Entry permitted by badge only.
- Opportunity to rent pre-meeting and post-meeting attendee mailing lists (email addresses are not released)
- Publication of company name, address, phone and fax numbers, email, website address, company description (approx. 50 words) and product categories in the on-site Program Guide if application/contract and payment are received by January 27 and information has been submitted by exhibiting company by that date
- Company listing in online exhibitor directory at the ACMG Meeting website – www.acmgmeeting.net available approximately six (6) months pre-meeting and four (4) months post-meeting to be used as a reference by meeting attendees
Cancellation/Reduction of Space
Cancellations of booth space, Exhibit Theaters and Sponsorships, or requests for reduction of space must be made in writing and received by ACMG at least 60 days prior to the meeting or no later than January 27, 2012. Cancellations received by that date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for space cancelled or reduced less than 60 days prior to the meeting or after January 27, 2012.
No Show Exhibitors
Exhibiting companies that reserve exhibit space and do not provide ACMG with written notice of their inability to exhibit by March 21, 2012, will automatically be charged an additional lounge fee of $500, and are still responsible for paying any unpaid balance due of their exhibit fees.
Assignment of Space
For companies that submit an application/contract on or prior to November 1, 2011 a Priority Point System is used to assign exhibit space. Booth assignments for applications received after that date will be assigned to the remaining space, if any, in the order of date received.
Priority Points are accumulated as follows:
- 10 points for application received by October 7, 2011
- 5 points for application received by November 1, 2011
- 5 points for each year exhibited since 2002
- 5 points for each 100 square feet reserved
- 10 points for sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support of $5,000 or less – previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application)
- 20 points for sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support of $5,001 - $10,000 – previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application)
- 30 points for sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support of $10,001 - $20,000 – previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application)
- 40 points for sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support over $20,000 – previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application)
- 50 points for companies designated as ACMG Foundation Corporate Partners
To be assigned exhibit space via the Priority Point system, the Exhibit Space Application and Contract, and the deposit must be received on or prior to November 1, 2011. If two or more companies have the same number of points, they will be assigned in the order in which the application is received – or based on booth size and/or location of competitors.
No exhibit space is assigned until after the November 1 cutoff date for Priority Point accrual. After November 1 and the initial space assignment, all remaining space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis to the space remaining.
Every effort is made to assign booths in accordance with exhibitor’s preference but no guarantee can be made as assignments depend on Priority Points, location of competitors and other requests. Please keep in mind that there are many organizations applying for the same exhibit space. When noting your preferred booth location, try not to concentrate all of your choices in one area. If at the time of making an assignment for a particular organization, the requested space(s) are no longer available, the best space available will be assigned.
ACMG reserves the right to make adjustments to the floor plan and/or reassign an exhibitor’s location as deemed necessary for the overall good of the exhibition or for safety issues. Affected exhibitors will be consulted in such situations. Questions about the exhibit area or booth arrangement should be directed to ACMG Exhibits Management at (703) 921-0333.
PLEASE NOTE: The receipt of your deposit does not guarantee the assignment of exhibit space. If ACMG chooses not to or cannot assign your organization a space, a full refund of the deposit will be provided.