Apply Now For Exhibit Space
Promote your products and services at the premier event for medical and clinical genetics professionals. Apply for Exhibit Space on line or by printing the Exhibit Space Application and sending via email, fax or mail. Application forms for additional items can be downloaded below.
Prior Exhibitors may apply online. You must log in to the Exhibitor system to apply online for booth space. Click the Apply for Booth button above to get started.
New Exhibitors must apply for space by downloading and completing the Exhibit Space Application and submitting by mail, email or fax.
Exhibit Space Rates
|$3,600 per 10’ x 10’ or 100 square foot space
(multiple linear spaces and island space are available)
|$2,000 per 10’ x 10’ or 100 square foot space
(multiple linear spaces and island space are available)
This exhibit category applies to the following types of organizations: academic or medical center affiliated laboratories, programs and publishers that hold non-profit status or any other “not for profit” entity that sells a product or service to the professional attendees or their institutions.
|$750 per 10’ x 10’ or 100 square foot space
(multiple linear spaces and island space are available)
This exhibit category applies to the following types of organizations only: family/patient advocacy groups, membership/volunteer organizations and governmental agencies. Non-profits selling products or services should apply as Non-Profit 1.
Payments can be made via check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express). Checks should be made payable to the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG). A 50% deposit is required to hold booth space. Exhibitors applying online will be required to pay the deposit during application (After January 20, the full booth fee will be due.) Exhibitors faxing, emailing the PDF or mailing the exhibit space application will be invoiced for the deposit upon receipt. In order to remain PCI compliant, credit card information can be accepted online only and not via fax or email. Booth space will not be held or assigned without the full deposit.
Once assigned space, exhibitors will be invoiced for the balance due and payment will be due 30 days from invoice date. Full booth payment must accompany applications submitted after January 20, 2017.
Exhibit Rental Space Includes:
- 8’ high draped back wall and 36” side drape (inline booths).
- 7” x 44” booth identification sign with company name and booth number (inline booths).
- Six complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per 10’ x 10’ booth.
- Admittance to Plenary Sessions, Concurrent Sessions and Oral Abstract Presentations (no CME or CEUs), based upon seating availability. Entry permitted by badge only.
- Opportunity to rent pre-meeting and post-meeting attendee mailing lists (email addresses are not released).
- Publication of company name, address, phone and fax numbers, email, website address, company description (approx. 50 words) and product categories in the on-site Program Guide if application/contract and payment are received by January 15 and information has been submitted by exhibiting company by that date.
- Company listing in online exhibitor directory at the ACMG Meeting website – www.acmgmeeting.net available approximately six (6) months pre-meeting and four (4) months post-meeting to be used as a reference by meeting attendees.
- Listing of company, description and booth number in the meeting mobile app.
- Booth location on maps on www.acmgmeeting.net and the Mobile App.
- Exclusive opportunity to host attendee hospitality events during specified times during the meeting.
- Exclusive opportunities to provide meeting support, promotion and advertising.
- Exclusive opportunity to rent Exhibit Hall Meeting Rooms.
- Exclusive opportunity to showcase NEW products/services in the New Products Zone on the exhibit hall floor.
Eligibility to Exhibit
All products and services exhibited must be directly related to the practice and advancement of genetics and genomics and the education of the ACMG professional attendees. ACMG has the right to withhold approval of exhibitor’s products and services that in its judgment do not further the educational, scientific or practice needs of its members and attendees. At the request of the ACMG, an exhibitor shall remove any product or service included in the display for which approval has not been given.
Assignment of Space
For companies that submit an application/contract on or prior to November 4, 2016 a Priority Point System is used to assign exhibit space. Booth assignments for applications received after that date will be assigned to the remaining space, if any, in the order of date received.
Priority Points are accumulated as follows:
- 10 points for application received by October 7, 2016
- 5 points for application received by November 4, 2016
- 5 points for each year exhibited since 2003
- 5 points for each 100 square feet reserved
- 10 points for Annual Meeting sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support of $5,000 or less in the previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application)
- 20 points for Annual Meeting sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support of $5,001–$10,000 in the previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application)
- 30 points for Annual Meeting sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support of $10,001–$24,999 in the previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application).
- 40 points for Annual Meeting sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support between $25,000–$49,999 in the previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application).
- 50 points for Annual Meeting sponsorship, advertising or ACMG Foundation support between $50,000–$99,999 in the previous year (current year if commitment made at the time of booth space application).
Additional Points for companies designated as ACMG Foundation for Genetic and Genomic Medicine Corporate Partners*
- 10 POINTS for Corporate Friend (giving level $5,000 or less)
- 20 POINTS for Corporate Friend (giving level between $5,001 and $10,000)
- 30 POINTS for Silver Partner(giving level $10,000+)
- 40 POINTS for Gold Partner(giving level $25,000+)
- 50 POINTS for Platinum Partner (giving level $50,000+); Diamond Partner (giving level $100,000+) and Diamond Champion Partner (giving level $250,000+)
Booth Assignment Considerations
To be assigned exhibit space via the Priority Point system, the Exhibit Space Application and Contract, and the deposit must be received on or prior to November 4, 2016. If two or more companies have the same number of points, they will be assigned in the order in which the application is received—or based on booth size and/or location of competitors.
No exhibit space is assigned until after the November 4 cut-off date for Priority Point accrual. After the initial space assignment, all remaining space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis to the space remaining. Contracts are accepted until all exhibit space is sold.
Every effort is made to assign booths in accordance with exhibitor’s preference but no guarantee can be made as assignments depend on Priority Points, location of competitors and other requests. Please keep in mind that there are many organizations applying for the same exhibit space. When noting your preferred booth location, try not to concentrate all of your choices in one area (see floor plan).
If at the time of making an assignment for a particular organization, the requested space(s) are no longer available, the best space available will be assigned.
The point system for space assignment takes into consideration the company’s exhibiting, corporate sponsorship and advertising history. Many companies have accumulated points for several years; therefore, it is unlikely that a relatively new exhibiting company would be able to obtain a booth at or near the entrance(s) to the Exhibit Hall, or a corner booth location. New exhibitors should make booth selections with this information in mind in order to maximize the chance of securing one of the preferred booth locations requested on the Exhibit Space Application/Contract.
Exhibitors will have a better opportunity of receiving a preferred booth if the choices are in different areas of the floor plan rather than adjacent to each other or in the same aisle. When selecting booth choices, keep in mind that requests for corner booths far exceed the number of corner booths available. We recommend submitting your Application/Contract early to ensure the best selection of available space.
ACMG reserves the right to make adjustments to the floor plan and/or reassign an exhibitor’s location as deemed necessary for the overall good of the exhibition or for safety issues. Affected exhibitors will be consulted in such situations.
Companies with several divisions may choose to average points in order to be grouped together in the space assignment process. The process will allow each division to contract separately while maintaining their own identities (i.e. exhibit listing, badges, etc.)
If two or more companies wish to be assigned exhibit space adjacent to one another, each company must attach a cover letter to their Application/Contract for Exhibit Space, explain the request, and copy the other company. The space assignment will then be made by averaging the companies’ points.
No part of any exhibit space assigned to an exhibitor may be reassigned, sublet or shared with another party. Exhibitors may display only those products or services that they manufacture or regularly distribute. This information must be included on the Application/Contract for exhibit space. Sharing of exhibit space is permitted only for divisions of the same company.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Companies which have merged with, been purchased by, or have purchased another company, may use the exhibit points from either company alone, whichever is more favorable, but not the combined points of both companies. ACMG should be notified in writing that the acquisition or merger between companies has been completed and list the date of completion. Companies will have to select one company name to be used for all printed materials (badges, final program, etc.).
Companies requesting a transfer of points must be “directly related” to an exhibiting company in order to inherit those points. A “directly related” company shall be defined as a company that is wholly owned by a subsidiary or one which has merged with another company.
Requesting to avoid competitors, may affect booth space selection. For example, if the first choice in booth space is located near a competitor already assigned, the next best available space will be assigned. The more competitors you list, the more your booth assignment may be affected, exhibitors are urged to list a maximum of five competitors on the Exhibit Space Contract/Application.
Questions about the exhibit area or booth arrangement should be directed to ACMG Exhibits Management at (703) 921-0333.
PLEASE NOTE: The receipt of your deposit does not guarantee the assignment of exhibit space. If ACMG chooses not to or cannot assign your organization a space, a full refund of the deposit will be provided.
Cancellation and/or Reduction of Space
Cancellations of booth space, Exhibit Theaters, Sponsorships, advertisements or any purchased item/service or requests for reduction of space must be made in writing and received by ACMG at least 60 days prior to the meeting or no later than January 20, 2017. Cancellations received by that date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for Exhibit Theaters, sponsorships or space cancelled or reduced less than 60 days prior to the meeting or after January 20, 2017.
No Show Exhibitors
Exhibiting companies that reserve exhibit space and do not provide ACMG with written notice of their inability to exhibit by March 21, 2017, will automatically be charged an additional lounge fee of $500, and are still responsible for paying any unpaid balance due of their exhibit fees.