Information for Submitters
The ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting will be held from March 14 – 18, 2023 in Salt Lake City, UT. Sixty (60) of the highest-rated reviewed abstracts will become Platform Presentations and the remaining accepted abstracts will become Posters. In addition to the display of traditional printed posters, you are required to upload an electronic poster for online viewing. The goal of the ACMG Annual Meeting is to present new scientific research in all areas of genetics and genomics that provides attendees with knowledge and tools to take genetic discoveries and translate them into better patient care.
All abstracts accepted for presentation at the 2023 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting must be presented in person. Presenters who are unable to travel to Utah to present their work in person will have the opportunity to designate a co-author to serve as the presenter.
Abstract Submission is Now Closed
|Tuesday, October 4, 2022||Call for Abstracts, Registration and Housing opens|
|Friday, November 18, 2022||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|November 21 - December 12, 2022||Abstract Review Process|
|Monday, December 19, 2022||Abstract Acceptance/Rejection Notices emailed|
|Thursday, December 22, 2022||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|January 2 - 6, 2023||Platform Presenters complete Participation forms in Presenter Portal|
|Friday, February 10, 2023||
Abstract Withdrawal Deadline
|Friday, February 24, 2023||Final PowerPoint Presentations Uploaded
Test Questions Submitted for Accredited Sessions
Deadline to upload ePoster with audio tour
|February 24 - March 6, 2023||Slide Review and Peer Review Process|
|March 14 - 18, 2023||See you in Salt Lake City, UT|
|Wednesday, March 15, 2023||Posters embargoed until March 15, 2023 at 5:00 pm MT
Oral (Platform) Scientific Presentations embargoed until start of live session
Abstract Presentation Types
During submission, submitters must choose one of the three submission types in which they would like the abstract considered for acceptance. The choice must be made at the time of submission and cannot be changed after the review committee has reached its decision.
- Poster Presentation Only
• Abstracts submitted for Poster presentation only will NOT be considered for a platform presentation, regardless of score.
- Platform Presentation Only
• Abstracts submitted for platform presentation only will NOT be considered for a Poster, regardless of score.
- Platform or Poster Presentation
• Abstract will be considered as a platform presentation or as a Poster, depending on score.
Research and/or studies must fit into one of the ACMG 2023 Abstract Categories.
1. Biochemical/Metabolic and Therapeutics 5. Laboratory Genetics and Genomics
2. Cancer Genetics and Therapeutics 6. Prenatal Genetics
3. Clinical Genetics and Therapeutics 7. Research Methods & Resources
4. Health Services and Implementation 8. Social, Ethical and Legal Issues (SELI), Public Health and Policy