The guidelines below will provide all the information you need for the preparation and upload of your Poster.
- Mount your printed poster in the exhibit hall on Wednesday, March 15 from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (MT). Each presenter is responsible for the mounting and dismounting of their own poster. Posters must be mounted by 5:00 PM SHARP.
- All posters MUST be mounted for display during ALL open Exhibit/Poster Hall hours
- All posters MUST remain mounted throughout the duration of the Meeting
- Dismounting Time* Friday, March 17: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MT
Poster presenter times are:
- Odd Numbered Posters are presented on Thursday, March 16 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm MT.
- Even Numbered Posters are presented on Friday, March 17 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm MT.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Any poster still mounted at 2:00 pm on Friday, March 17 will be removed and placed at the entrance to the exhibit hall. Posters that are not picked up outside the hall will be discarded. Your safety is very important and due to the limited time allowed for tear down of the Exhibit Hall it is extremely important that the specified dismounting time is strictly followed. Poster authors will only have access to the Exhibit Hall during the above specified times. Late mounting and early dismounting of posters is not permitted.
|Friday, February 10, 2023||
Abstract Withdrawal Deadline
|Friday, February 24, 2023||Final PowerPoint Presentations Uploaded
Test Questions Submitted for Accredited Sessions
Deadline to upload ePoster with audio tour
|February 24 - March 6, 2023||Slide Review and Peer Review Process|
|March 14 - 18, 2023||See you in Salt Lake City, UT|
|Wednesday, March 15, 2023||Posters embargoed until March 15, 2023 at 5:00 pm MT
Oral (Platform) Scientific Presentations embargoed until start of live session