2020 Proposal Submission
Scientific Plenary Session
Scientific Concurrent Session
Case Vignettes/Role Play
Ask the Experts
Design Thinking/Hackathon Session-problem solving by small groups
R.Rodney Howell Symposium
Case Studies (Diagnostic Challenges, Small Group Problem Solving/Discussion)
Proposals must be submitted through the ACMG submission website by Monday, May 20, 2019 and should contain the following:
- Submitter: First name, MI, last name, degree(s), job title, company or institution, address, email address and phone number
- Title of proposal (maximum of 120 characters or less)
- Format of proposal – See format options above and click on the link on the login page for descriptions
- Description (up to 4200 characters including spaces)
- Rationale for the proposal (advances, policies, performance gaps, controversies, ethics …)
- Learning objectives (1 objective is required for each 30 minutes of learning and per 30 minutes of each speaker’s presentation). Example: A 2-hour session with 4 speakers must have 4 session objectives and 4 speaker objectives, a total of 8 learning objectives. This is a requirement for providing genetic counselor credits.
- Target audience
- Presenters, Presentation Titles and Moderator:
- First name. MI, Last name, Degree(s), Place of work, email address and contact phone number.
- Proposals may have up to 5 presenters and 1 moderator. Moderator must be an ACMG member.
- Maximum of 1-2 nonmember presenters per session
- Suggested length of session
- Audience Response System: Please indicate if the session will be designed to include interactive activities that would include feedback given through an audience Response System. (Note: Some sessions may be selected to include Audience Response interaction for the purposes of measuring changes in learning)