Exhibit and Sponsor
Preliminary Exhibitor Information
ACMG is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic as we plan for the 2021 Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting, April 13-16 in Los Angeles, California. ACMG is currently planning for a hybrid event, to include our traditional in-person meeting along with a virtual experience. ACMG is committed to supporting the genetics community and providing opportunities for connection with industry colleagues in safe and meaningful ways.
Planning is underway for the 2021 ACMG Meeting, and as the world continues to change since the outbreak of COVID-19, our plans for the meeting are continually adapting and the timeline for pandemic recovery is elusive.
Here is what you need to know:
- The 2021 Program Committee has developed an excellent scientific program and abstract submission will open in November.
- Staff are reviewing proposals for the selection of a partner to provide the platform for the virtual component of the meeting.
- This hybrid approach, the event held in-person along with digital experiences, is the new trend in meetings and exhibits to meet the needs of all stakeholders. This format will extend the life of the meeting and related business opportunities.
- Some will be able to travel and others will not, however, everyone can still participate. And, those who’ve not been able to join us in the past, now can. We expect an increase in attendance on the virtual side with no travel barriers experienced previously by young professionals, international attendees, etc.
- The virtual components of the meeting will include opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors.
- The virtual platform will include virtual enhancements providing the opportunity for exhibitors and sponsors to extend your reach pre- and post- conference. The virtual component will be a year-long digital platform allowing sponsors and exhibitors visibility 365 days a year.
2021 Exhibit Prospectus and Sponsor Opportunities
Watch your email for updates