FamGenix - Family Health History Platform
The FamGenix Family History Tool and platform is where patients connect with family members and clinicians for more efficient and accurate family histories.
Save time identifying high-risk patients and assessing risk for hereditary diseases.
Clinicians can direct patients to utilize the free FamGenix family health history app - via mobile app from the App Store or Google Play or via web browser - before their clinic visit.
- Intuitive user-interface (accessible from any device) guides patients to record an accurate family health history
- Send custom surveys to gather specific patient or family data on any disease
- Patients can invite and share data with other family members - increasing accuracy and promoting collaboration.
Healthcare providers can then login to the secure provider portal with the following benefits:
- View patient data with an auto-generated pedigree - or quickly enter family history and utilize as a pedigree chart drawing tool for patients not using the app.
- The system automatically determines if patients meet criteria for further counseling and testing.
- Further assess high-risk patients with built-in risk assessment tools (including BOADICEA, Tyrer-Cuzick, BayesMendel and more) to determine 5-year and lifetime risk.
- Software is HIPAA/GDPR compliant and handles consent among family members, so you don’t have to.
Get an overview of our family health history tool and platform.
Explore our flexible licensing options:
- Out-of-the-box solution to quickly streamline family history collection
- Custom brand your own app (including custom logo, colors and surveys) with our white-label app option
- Integrate our technology into your existing systems via our API's
Request a Demo
Get an in-depth demonstration and discuss how the platform can integrate with your workflow. To learn more, visit famgenix.com.