Letter to ACMG Members and attendees of the ACMG Annual Meeting and other educational events, on the decision to proceed with the 2023 Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting in Salt Lake City
Read the full letter here
Registration, housing and abstract submission will open and Program details will become available October 4th. New in 2023 - program tracks.
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Connect with the community of medical and healthcare practitioners attending ACMG 2023. Booth, sponsorship and advertising sales will open in September.
What can you Expect from ACMG 2023?
- More than 50 educational sessions, including interactive learning opportunities, that address the challenges you face in clinical practice
- Platform presentations featuring new, unpublished work
- Diagnostic challenge sessions featuring puzzling and complex case studies
- Networking and social opportunities with fellow geneticists from around the world
- Hundreds of products and services showcased in the Exhibit Hall
- CME / CE credits for most sessions