The guidelines below will provide all the information you need for the preparation and upload of your Poster.
|Time (Eastern Time)/ Action
Poster presenter times are:
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Any poster still mounted at 2:00 pm on Friday, March 15 will be removed and placed at the entrance to the exhibit hall. Posters that are not picked up outside the hall will be discarded. Your safety is very important and due to the limited time allowed for tear down of the Exhibit Hall it is extremely important that the specified dismounting time is strictly followed. Poster authors will only have access to the Exhibit Hall during the above specified times. Late mounting and early dismounting of posters is not permitted.
Poster Presenter Times:
Poster presenters are to standby their poster as the designated time below and engage with colleagues.
- Odd Numbered Posters are presented on Thursday, March 14 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm ET.
- Even Numbered Posters are presented on Friday, March 15 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm ET.
General Poster Information
- Poster Attendant Desk: A dedicated Poster Attendant Desk will be situated in the exhibit hall to provide any assistance you may need.
- Place all poster tubes or cases in the bins at the Poster Attendant desk.
- Thumbtacks will be available onsite at each board and onsite to hang your poster.
- Handouts: If you choose to do so, handouts of your poster are allowed for distribution
QR codes are allowed as long as they are for educational purposes only and when they do not reference a third party that produces, markets, re-sells, or distributes health care goods or services consumed by our used on patients.
All poster presenters must register and attend the meeting. View rates and register here.